Last night we went to Gator's house to hang out for a while while Gator and Little Lamb's mommy went to a baby shower. Little Lion and Gator got to bathe together, Mommy Lion handled the bath time logistics while I hid downstairs and watched TV!
So Little Lion stands up to be scrubbed and Gator says, "Hey, you have an Acorn". Apparently Gator uses the term 'acorn' for boy parts.
I wasn't there, wish I was, but I'm still proud as can be. Little Lion replied back:
"That's not an acorn, that's a Coconut!"
Dan Marlowe would be proud!
11 years ago

And who taught little lion that he had a "coconut" surely not Daddy Lion - he wouldn't have anything to do with that kind of Texas Cowboy talk - Would he?
ReplyDeleteSound like Daddy Lion has some educating ahead of him.
This should be written down for one of those embarassing moments later in life. Grandma Lion
At least he's proud...
ReplyDeleteThat was too funny.
what a cute blog! thanks for coming to my party this week.
ReplyDeleteYour posts keep me lauging! I love them!!!
ReplyDeleteThats my little man!But I would like to know how he learned what it was?
ReplyDelete