So this is what I get for posting before reading
every one's blog! I've been tagged in this blogging game. When you are tagged, you are supposed to retrieve the fourth picture from the fourth album on your computer. So, here you go . . .

This is Little Lion in Jan 2005 checking out our new washer/dryer! I love the little
tip toes trying to see.
Here's today just to give you a little perspective! *smile*

Can't wait to see the pics and the stories behind them! So, I tag Cheryl, Michelle, Alicia, Brandi, Josie,
Rebecca, Charity, and Aimee.
I love that! He's getting so, so tall!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! We have almost the same photo of our man! Great men think alike!!
ReplyDeleteI totally remember that picture of Little Lion. WOW...he sure is getting tall. Guess I will have to go find a picture...
ReplyDeletewow. thats a big kid you have there. :o) good thing it wasnt kate, because there is NO way she would have cooperated to get the same picture. lol. love you
ReplyDeleteThanks for tagging me. What a fun idea. I love you can compare how big Little Lion is getting.
ReplyDeleteI don't like that one....
ReplyDeletereality is tough!!!