We had a great Saturday: Daddy Lion and I decided to divide and conquer. *wink* Daddy Lion and Little Lion headed out to Lowe's for Build and Grow. Then over to Kroger to get that great deal on Blue Bell. (btw, Rebecca, I was wrong he chose the Great Divide!) Meanwhile, Little Pumpkin and I headed to Wally World to get the majority of groceries. Everyone home by 12:30 for lunch and naps!
While the kids napped Daddy Lion and I actually watched a movie. When Little Pumpkin woke up she was in the best mood! Now it may have to do with the fact that when I brought her out into the living room she found her Daddy on the couch with Doritos! Whatever works right?!? ~jk~
While the kids napped Daddy Lion and I actually watched a movie. When Little Pumpkin woke up she was in the best mood! Now it may have to do with the fact that when I brought her out into the living room she found her Daddy on the couch with Doritos! Whatever works right?!? ~jk~

I can't believe Blake didn't wake up when you took a picture of him sleeping! Great that you and Mark just sat and watched a movie...sometimes it is just so hard to just make ourselves sit down and chill out for a while.
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed that Blake still takes a nap. Very jealous. What a great day and Doritos always help me.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePlease ... DO NOT encourage those guys. They already think they are so smart and special ... ;) Makes me sick after awhile ya know?
ReplyDelete