Today was the first day of our long
anticipated swimming lessons! (We scheduled them in Jan!)
However, Mrs. Phyllis has broken something and is unable to get in the water - bummer! Good news is, she's right there and you can tell she has coached Ms. Kim quite well!

Excited to finally be in the water, getting their first instructions!

Little Lion (in the swim shirt) is suppose to be blowing bubbles to make his dolphin move. He really did do it, just not when I snapped the pic!

I'm not sure how well it will turn out on the blog, but like any other time he concentrates; Little Lion has his tongue out as he kicks! I think this was one of his favorite parts.

Finally the games . . . ring around the posies.
Hopefully in the next two weeks I can get some better pics. I was having to keep Little Pumpkin from jumping in. She has reached that stage of what big brother gets, I get . . . not pretty people, not pretty! *wink*
Hey Little Lion,
ReplyDeleteThat pool sure is bigger than Grandpa's Hot Tub, but was it as much fun as making the waterfall go higher and higher?
I am so glad that you are taking lessons again, it will help you alot as you grow up.
Love You all,
Grandpa M
Looks like he is having fun. Let us know on the other swim lessons. Also let me know how you did the blogging friends information on your blog. I love it.
ReplyDelete