Today was much better for me! I left Little Pumpkin at home napping with Curt. I think we all got the better deal this way! *smile*
Little Lion is doing great. I'm so proud of the things he has retained and amazed by the skills he has developed! Today they got to monkey walk down to the deep end! They watched some big kids go down to the bottom and Little Lion boldly proclaimed he wanted to touch the bottom. This impressed Ms. Kim! While in the deep end they practiced some floating:
After floating, they began jumping in and swimming to the side. Little Lion had a little incident the first try, but was not deterred by it! I was once again surprised by his maturity. As you see the injured Mrs. Phyllis about to dive in and Ms. Kim swim to his rescue, I on the other hand just kept videoing:
I'm glad it happened at swimming lessons! *smile*
11 years ago

That was great. Lauren is suppose to try to float by herself tomorrow so I showed her Blake. I think she will probably talk herself out of it but she liked to see Blake do it. Keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteRandall was very impressed with Blake's swimming! Yay! I hope that's Randall after his lessons, too, in July.
ReplyDeleteMy heart jumped when he went under and Ms. Phyllis and Ms. Kim got a little worried. Whew! But, aren't you glad you got it on video?... :-P
Good job Blakester!
ReplyDeleteHe's doing so great! :o)
ReplyDeleteMs. Kim is GREAT!! My oldest, Tabi, went to her at her house last year for private lessons. Tabi is a very cautious person and was a bit hesitant but Kim had her diving off the side of the pool by the end of the lessons.
ReplyDelete