Faithful, Omniscient, Provider, Patient, Teacher ~ the list goes on, but these are just a few of the attributes of God that I have experience just today!
The lost wallet has been found! All in God's timing of course. I know it was done to teach me that I need to rely more fully on him and have more faith. Just like Peter's friends who were praying for Peter's release, but did not believe Rhoda, the servant girl, when she exclaimed he was at the door. Here I have been praying for the wallet ~ but not believing it could be found so easily. So much of the time I think I know just how it should all happen. (I just knew that it was going to be found early this morning in the trash - NO!)
Only after Daddy Lion had visited the DPS office and paid his $10 fee for a replacement. Just when I had logged on to cancel all the credit cards. . . only then did God allow me to find it. Simply tucked in between Little Pumpkin's car seat and the seat of the car.
Now, that I've totally stressed myself out over this little thing ~ God I give you our "big" things and trust your timing. You see He has a bigger plan, a larger view. I need to trust that He will equip and provide for where He is leading me. Even in the small things like lost wallets, He wants my complete faith not half-hearted!
Thank you to all of you who prayed! I got the best sleep last night after returning to bed ~ I know that God is in control, I just need to live like it!
11 years ago

I am so glad the wallet was found. That is the exact spot we found Lonnie's wallet a few years back after he had 'lost' it!
ReplyDeletePRAYER WORKS......largely because it humbles us before our Lord AND our friends. PRAISE THE LORD!!
ReplyDeleteI'll bet you will be spending the evening at Home Depot though!
Grandma Lion
Wow, so many goings on this weekend. Glad to see you had so much fun. It is nice to see the new addition to the family as well. That baby is sure cute for only 12 days old.
ReplyDeleteFun Fun Fun.
See you soon.
I am so glad you guys found the wallet, so stressful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a fabulous weekend!
The Park Wife
Now I can say it!!!
ReplyDeleteSort of like a certain person "losing" their partial, but finding it later huh.
Grandpa M