There is such a cute dress being given away here. You really need to check it out. If you don't have any girls, go comment and you can win it for my Little Pumpkin! *wink* I know she'll look so precious in it! *smile*
Thank you for inquiring after our safety with the volcano. The morning after the first eruption the power was out for about 2 hours. I thought, "great, here we go." Worst part is we have no secondary source of heat and we are still at the 20 degree mark in the days and colder at night ... on top of that, our house is drafty. So, I always rely on the Lord to take care of us in those situations. BUT that was the only fallout for us so far of Redoubts eruptions. The winds have been blowing north and west and so the ash has avoided us so far. Of course, the eruptions could go on for many more months. I am hopeful that she got it out of her system already.
I don't know if I'm too late, but I will try to help out. The dress is just adorable. I hope you end up with it or something like it. Your little Pumpkin would look adorable in it.
I am truly blessed beyond measure! I have an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally. We have two wonderful children whom I am privileged to stay at home with. This is my means of updating everyone with our everyday happenings. I hope to give you a glimpse of our joy in life!
Done :) If you don't win...find me the fabric
ReplyDeleteThank you for inquiring after our safety with the volcano. The morning after the first eruption the power was out for about 2 hours. I thought, "great, here we go." Worst part is we have no secondary source of heat and we are still at the 20 degree mark in the days and colder at night ... on top of that, our house is drafty. So, I always rely on the Lord to take care of us in those situations. BUT that was the only fallout for us so far of Redoubts eruptions. The winds have been blowing north and west and so the ash has avoided us so far. Of course, the eruptions could go on for many more months. I am hopeful that she got it out of her system already.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I'm too late, but I will try to help out. The dress is just adorable. I hope you end up with it or something like it. Your little Pumpkin would look adorable in it.
ReplyDelete