Okay so I'm trying to post some cute pics of my sweet little ones wanting to be like their awesome Daddy Lion. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or the patience right now to figure out what's going on. . . so I'm just blogging to say: DADDY LION ROCKS!!!
I'm so excited to be heading out this evening with 4 other gals to just hang out in the BIG city overnight! *wink* My biggest excitement . . . IKEA!!! It will be my first time! Good thing we are all piling in one car so there is no space for any major purchases! *smile*
All of this is because my hubby loves me more than I can imagine! He is truly SuperDaddy when I'm gone. So here's to a fun weekend for all!
11 years ago

Have a blast. You will love IKEA but be sad you don't have room for more. Enjoy your time.
ReplyDeleteYeah for IKEA and a girls night out. I am sure after you go once you will want to go back again. Have fun!
ReplyDelete