Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Talk about SURPRISE!!!

Okay, so I think everyone in the world knew about tonight except me!
I was in complete shock as I walked into one of my favorite restaurants and found 30 of my closest friends sitting there yelling surprise!
The biggest shock . . . it's NOT my birthday!
That's probably why the party was such a success. *smile* I'm still in a bit of amazement that none of my friends *magnum* never spilled the beans! *wink*
I had lots more pics, but I want to keep all of these friends. Trust me none of you would be happy, So I'm not posting any of them! *smile*
Thank you to all of you who came out to celebrate and to all of you who sent cards. . . Daddy Lion is only allowing me to open one a day until the big day! So, I guess the secret is out . . . I'll be 30 next month.
But how could you mope on a day like 08-08-08! *smile*

As Pop so eloquently said . . .

"Know what that is? (pointing to the balloons) That's 29!"

Bring it on . . .I'm ready!

9 comments:

  1. Wow!!
    I so wish I could have been there to see that!
    That was really neat that
    your sweet hubby thought of that for you. I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p/s
    I didn't know,
    so not quite everybody!
    :~}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be glad for you to join the 30 club! That was so cool of Mark to plan a surprise party for you!! Enjoy you last 30 days of being 29 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party was great! Your face was priceless when you walked in! I guess it's a blessing that all of us look bad in the pics! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm glad you were surprised. Enjoy your month of cards; I think that's a great idea.

    Happy (early) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you were so surprised-Have a great 30 days until the big day. The 30's are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were surprised...and that we could be there to celebrate with you. It was lots of fun. Enjoy your youth for one more month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool surprise. I entered the 30 club in April and it isn't that bad. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a special way to celebrate a milestone without slunking around. Embracing life with full gusto...a month early.

    ReplyDelete